Sunday, November 25, 2012

A dream I had.

Dreams are one of the easiest way to have a psychic connection. When we dream we work out what we need to do in life. One night, I had a dream about a little girl about 1 1/2 years old who was with her mom in a bathroom. I was in front of them in a long line waiting for an open stall. Women's room seem to have long lines, and the little one had to go to the bathroom very much. I know this because she kept telling her mom how she had to go. I told her mom to go in front of me and there was a stall open where they both went in. And then I woke up. The next day I went to a fair and while waiting to use the restroom, you guessed it, a little girl about 1 1/2 years old was telling her mom how she had to go badly. I told the mom that they could go ahead of me and they both disappeared in a bathroom stall. While washing my hands I told the mother how I dreamed of this and because of the dream knew exactly what I was going to do. The little girl's mother believed me and I felt good knowing how dreams help us in life. Our dreams are important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home