Name:

I live in California and originally from Philadelphia, Penn.  I do psychic work and enjoy helping people from around the U.S. and other  countries through the phone, in person, or on-line.  I speak about past, present and future, love, health and career advice.  I speak with those who have died or still alive, including pets.  I call myself a psychic counselor, lecturer, advisor and author.  I also speak to your spirit guides and give you their names so that you can speak directly to them.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

How to become psychic

The most frequent question asked is how to become psychic. The answer is that we all are psychic. We all have a connection to someone in this world who is our loved one. My nephew told me that one night we was woken from a sound sleep and looked at his clock to see what tme it was. It was 3 in the morning. He thought of his grandmother. The next morning his Mother called to say that his Grandmother had died that morning at 3. I believe that there is no coincidences in life and term them as a psychic experience. Further a psychic experience to me is something that can't be explained by normal means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home