Friday, June 20, 2008

Mark sends a heart warming story.

I read that when you ask your angel for something to ask for a sign. One sign that is popular is seeing a feather somewhere. The day I read this, later in the day I saw feathers on the sidewalk but little feathers. I was not sure if it was a sign.

It also said to write a letter to your angel asking for them to help you find your soul mate and to write in the letter what you want in a mate. I did this a month ago over my friend’s house. I wrote the letter in an email and then I emailed it to myself. Yesterday I was walking home and I forgot about writing this letter requesting to find my soul mate. I thought to myself I don’t think I will find my soul mate in this life and I will have to be ok with that. Then I asked Kevin my angel that if I will find my soul mate in this lifetime can you give me a sign that it will happen. Like a feather but put the feather in a place where I would not expect to find it. When I got home I needed to wash a few clothes, my gym clothes and they are black. I just washed them the day before but there was white lint all over them so I decided to wash them again but by themselves. The machine was filling with water and I took my clothes off my bed a cap, jacket and shorts put them on the kitchen table and then I went to the wash to see if the water level was full in the wash before I put my cloths in. The water was half full and so I went to the kitchen to get my clothes and there was a small white feather in on the inside of my cap. Can you believe it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home