Sunday, February 16, 2014

info about conference in July 2014, ASCS

On July 11 - 13, 2014 I will be in Scottsdale, Arizona for a conference through the Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies (ASCS). It will be on New Developments in Afterlife Communications. The focus is on helping people understand how they can connect with loved ones on the next plane of life. There will be many presenters. I will be one of them. I practices a variety of communication techniques and at the conference I will be teaching automatic writing, a tool to communicate with the afterlife. I am the author of Phases of LIfe After Death - Written in Automatic Writing and Psychic Encounters - A Guide to Having Your Own Spirit Contact, both available on my web site and amazon.com There will be three groups of attendees: • researchers and developers in afterlife communications • practitioners and caregivers such as clergy, hospice workers, and counselors who help people have afterlife communications • people who fervently want to connect themselves with someone in the afterlife There is a discount for signing up early and for more information go to: http://ascsi.org/conference and http://ascsi.org/conference/IrmaSlage.htm You can also contact me at: irmaslage@gmail.com I hope to see you there and meet you in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home