Friday, October 20, 2006

PREDICTIONS COME TRUE

I wanted to let you know about a few things that you told me would happen. You told me that I would meet "Judy" and she would tell me about problems with her husband. Since I already knew 4 Judys, (weird huh?) I just waited. Well, I met a new Judy a couple weeks ago and she told me that she was moving into a house and her husband was impatient and
bugging her about when it would close. I realized that must be it! Also, you told me that I would get a job, but not right away, that would not interfere with my family life. Well, 3 months ago I got a job and the boss asked me what hours I would like to work and suggested that I keep it Monday thru Friday!!!!! I am enjoying myself. Thank you again for the predictions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home