Friday, November 21, 2008

Friends.

As I was giving a speech a couple of months ago, I noticed that a friend of mine was in the audience. I always answer psychic personal questions from this type of audience and a young woman asked a question about her deceased father. My friend had a look on her face as though a light bulb had gone off in her mind. I wondered what it was that she was thinking. At the end of the speech as I said good night to everyone, I watched as she stood up quickly and ran to the young woman before she could leave, and took her aside. My friend did most of the talking and then I saw her face look pleased about something. A few weeks later I learned that she had talked the young woman into coming to see her for psychic work. She had been coming to my speeches to get people to come to her. She would always approach someone young who would not see something wrong with this. When I approached her she got very upset and used the, "miscommunication" card. I always wonder how many people don't understand that when people do this, there is no miscommunication, but a real lack of morals. These are the people who should not be our friends, for these are people who we have a contract with and when the contract is over, we need to move on to hopefully better people. Look closely to who your friends are and when they turn out to be doing the wrong thing in your behalf, know that it is time to move on. It is as much harm to allow others to harm you, as it is to harm others, especially when we find out about it. If you have any thoughts on this, it would be nice to hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home