Name:

I live in California and originally from Philadelphia, Penn.  I do psychic work and enjoy helping people from around the U.S. and other  countries through the phone, in person, or on-line.  I speak about past, present and future, love, health and career advice.  I speak with those who have died or still alive, including pets.  I call myself a psychic counselor, lecturer, advisor and author.  I also speak to your spirit guides and give you their names so that you can speak directly to them.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Thoughts about PHASES OF LIFE AFTER DEATH

From Lori, Northern British Columbia,
HI....I'VE PURCHASED YOUR BOOK (PHASES OF LIFE AFTER DEATH) AND WONDERING ABOUT THE FREE PSYCHIC READING.I AM ENJOYING YOUR BOOK AND AM WONDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE PUBLISHED BOOKS. THANK-YOU, LORI

1 Comments:

Blogger AnJaka said...

Hi , This is a good article site.
i found many information here.
-----------------------------------------------
http://global-in-arm.com
Good luck,

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home