Tuesday, May 23, 2006

psychic and mistakes in life

Don't be concerned about making mistakes in life. It is not the mistakes that are important, but knowing that we have made them. It sounds simple, but I am sure that all of you know people who do the wrong thing, or things to hurt others and still think that they are right. That is what is in my book as the dark area that some people have to go to after death to know that they did the wrong thing. That area is for those people. Don't worry about mistakes, know that you are just human.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Ott said...

Irma - I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to open your blog, but finally did this morning. It's wonderful! I was amazed at how similar your blog looks to mine, which I started in April. Take a look at www.onlywordscansay.blogspot.com.

Keep writing! :-)

Jim

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home