Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sterling, our cat, has left us today

We love our cats and so I am sad to say that we lost our Sterling today. He was with us for 16 years. He passed quickly after being sick for two weeks. He was held by us all in our hearts and we will always love him. My daughter took him to the vet for supposedly tests to see what was wrong. Before they could take any tests he had a seizure and was held by the Doctor as he took his last breath. This happened moments after he was given to the nurse to take back to where they would have x-rayed him. Meanwhile, my husband, Ted and I were at her house with our two granddaughters. At 1:20 P.M both my husband and I looked at the clock and knew it was over. A little time afterward my daughter called to tell us that he died at 1:20 P.M. I know he is a young kitten again and is enjoying being healthy and has already been at my daughter's house where he lived. If you have a pet that you love, know that our family understands your loss, as well as anyone who has lost a pet. Know that they are in a safe place and are in a good place, happy and healthy once more and will always visit with us because they love us too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home