Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Thoughts of my book, Phases of life after Death from a reader.

Debbie is someone who has been a friend of mine since 7th grade. We have remained friends and although we live 3000 miles apart find we have lots in common and enjoy our friendship and keeping in touch. This is what she wrote to me about my book and has given me permission to put it on my blog using her name.
"You mention people on the other side getting the job of spirit guide, to look after people they are assigned to. I have heard of this in other books.. Sylvia Brown, and I think Ruth Montgomery. Back when I was studying Jung, I learned about the psychopomp. That is Greek for Spirit Guide. There is mention of this in many places, in psychology, parapsychology, myth and literature.. Virgil and Beatrice acted as psychopomps to Dante in The Divine Comedy, leading him through Hell, Purgatory and Paradise.. You also mention people who have Alzheimer's spending most of their time out of body in the astral world. I have heard of this elsewhere as well. I have also heard that people sometimes leave their body while sleeping to go and communicate with folks in the astral world. If you suddenly feel a dropping sensation on waking, that is your coming back after an out of body experience.... Also, I have read elsewhere about kids not being able to see folks from the astral world after two years of age. I thought that it was because of their distance from their previous life in the astral world, but I guess it makes sense that it keeps them from communicating about it when they can speak clearly... Anyway, your writing is very much confirmed by other literature out there. You have mentioned in your book that people experience a life review after getting to the other side; that is commonly reported by people having near death experiences (NDEs)"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home