Tuesday, July 28, 2009

your stories for my new book

I am planning my next book and would love for you to be part of it.
As you know I meet a lot of people who tell me stories about their paranormal experiences. I would like to hear your story and put it in my book.
Also include what this experience taught you, did it change your life in any way, and if so how. And sign it as you would like to see it in the book, for instance: Irma, from Livermore, CA.
Please send your story to me at this address: irmaslage@gmail.com. If you know of anyone who has had experiences and would like to be part of my book, please have them forward their story at the same email address.
After receiving your story, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thank you.
Irma

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home